CARPDC offers a range of services relative to grant writing to help local governments realize their development projects. These include locating funding sources; preparing grant or loan applications, and administering funded grants to insure compliance with federal and state regulations.
Our grant projects assist communities in providing safe services for their citizens. If you have a Community Development project in your community that you would like assistance with, please follow these tips for successful grant development:
- Invite someone from CARPDC to meetings where an issue needing funding will be discussed.
- Document the need to fund a project. Examples include:
- Letters, e-mails and phone calls (documented) from concerned citizens
- Engineering reports or studies
- Planning documents or studies
- Survey results
- Statistics on existing infrastructure, programs or activities/initiatives
- News articles
- Be prepared to assist in gathering information.
For a consultation please contact Leslie York, Community Development Manager, or call (334) 262-4300.